1. 畢竟，這個孩子太小還不能上學。 After all, the kid is too young to go to school.
2. 我來自中國。 I come from China.
3. 我的夢想會實現的。 My dream will come true.
4. 她過去靠賣書為生。 She used to earn her living on selling books.
5. 我家離學校不遠。 My home isn’t far from the school.
6. 我喜歡去釣魚。 I enjoy going fishing.
7. 我長大后想成為一名老師。 I would like to be a teacher when I grow up.
8. 我每天都過得很愉快。 I have a good time every day.
9. 我樂于和平地生活。 I enjoy living in peace.
10. 我喜歡瀏覽英語報紙。 I like looking through English newspapers.
11. 我樂于和別人交朋友。 I enjoy making friends with others.
12. 我一點都不喜歡抽煙。 I don’t like smokingat all.
13. 從今以后，我不但要更加努力學習還要盡力取得更好的成績。 From now on, I not only study harder but also try my best to get better grades.
14. 我偶爾喜歡去購物。 I like to go shopping now and then.
15. 我們一做完飯就應該把火滅掉。 We should put out the fire as soon as we finish cooking.
16. 我不喜歡炫耀自己。 I don’t like to show off myself.
17. 我以前在電腦游戲上花費了很多時間以至于我在學習上失去了興趣。 I used to spend so much time on computer games that I lost interest in study.
18. 我過去常常拜訪我的朋友。 I used to call on my friends.
19. 明天我一到美國就給你打電話。 I will call you up as soon as I arrive in America tomorrow.
20. 我很高興照顧我喜歡的人。 I am glad to care for the people who I care for.
21. 在我回家的路上，我碰見了我的老朋友。 I came across my old friend on my way home.
22. 每天直到我回來，我父母才睡覺。 My parents don’t go to bed until I come back every day.
23. 我恭喜你取得很大進步。 I congratulate you on your great progress.
24. 我們應該互相學習。 We should learn from each other.
25. 聽說你現在過得很愉快，我很高興。 I am glad to hear that you enjoy yourself now.
26. 我害怕與他相處不好。 I am afraid to get on badly withhim.
27. 我和我的朋友們玩得很高興。 I have fun with my friends.
28. 我很高興收到你的來信。 I am glad to hear from you.
29. 我經?？匆娝掖颐γΦ娜ド蠈W。 I often see him go to school in a hurry.
30. 我很高興我們相互有共同之處。 I am glad that we have something in common with eachother.
31. 我很高興你能信守諾言。 I am glad that you can keep your word. ? 32. 我剛才撞上了我的老朋友。 I knocked into my old friend just now. ? 33. 我的父母總是叫我別嘲笑別人。 Myparents always tell me not to laugh at others. ? 34. 她總是一見到我就做鬼臉。 She always makes a face as soon as she sees me. ? 35. 他既不喜歡游泳也不喜歡跑步。 He likes neither swimming nor running. ? 36. 我過去常挨著他坐。 I used to sit next to him. ? 37. 他學習不如我努力。 He doesn’tstudy so/ashard as I. ? 38. 當然，我們應該與別人和睦相處。 Of course, we should get on well with others. ? 39. 我奶奶以前反反復復給我講過這個故事。 My grandmother used to tell me the story over and over again. ? 三. 環境 ? ? 40. 就我所知，北京因它悠久的歷史和豐富的文化而聞名于世。 As far as I know, Beijing is famous for its long history andrich culture. ? 41. 我們應該阻止人們砍伐樹木。 We should stop people from cutting down trees. ? 42. 我們應該盡力阻止動物滅絕。 We should do our best to stop animals from dying out. ? 43. 每天做掃除很必要。 It’s necessary to do some cleaning every day. ? 44. 這兒有許多可做的，例如，你可以幫助打掃干凈城市公園。 There is much to do here, for example, you can help clean up the city parks. ? 45. 總之，保護環境對我們來說很重要。 In a word, it’s very important for us to protect the environment. ? 46. 為什么不盡早拯救在危險中的動物呢？ Why not save the animal in danger as early as possible? ? 47. 我認為回收廢紙取代扔掉它更好。 I think it’s better torecycle waste paper instead of throwing it away. ? 48. 我認為我們的城市缺少水。 I think that our city is in need of water. ? 49. 我想要大家都加入到環境項目中來。 I would like everyone to joinin the environment project. ? 50. 勿踩草坪對環境來說是有好處的。 It’s good for the environment to keep off the grass. ? 51. 我們應該不斷關注我們的環境。 We should keep on taking care of our environment. ? 四. 日常生活 ? ? 52. 我父親每天都給我一點錢。 My father gives me a bit of money every day. ? 53. 我媽媽昨天給我買了幾本書。 My mother bought a few books for me yesterday. ? 54. 請你遞給我一點兒水好嗎？ Could you please pass me a little water? ? 55. 他上周借給我許多書。 He lent a number of books to me last week. ? 56. 他去年送了我一雙鞋。 She sent me a pair of shoes last year. ? 57. 今天上午我們老師告訴過我們一則好消息。 Our teacher told usa piece of good news this morning. ? 58. 我奶奶反反復復給我講過這個故事。 My grandma tells the story to me again and again. ? 59. 在海里有各種各樣的魚。 There are all kinds of fishes in the sea. ? 60. 天晴后，請你打掃一下你的院子好嗎? Will you please clear up your yard after the sky is clearing up? ? 61. 老師一進來我們就停止說話了. We stopped talking as soon as the teacher came in. ? 62. 趕快！，咱們去購物。 Come on! Let’s go shopping. ? 63. 為什么不切斷煤氣呢？ Why not cut off the gas? ? 64. 在日常生活中，我們不得不處理各種問題。 We have to deal with all kinds of problems in our daily life. ? 65. 你要么呆在家里要么去上學。 You either stay at home or go to school. ? 66. 如果你想出去，咱們去散步吧！ Let’s gofor a walk if you feel like going out. ? 67. 我們老師請我們填表。 Our teacher asked us to fillin the form. ? 68. 他有時帶給我一些書。 He brings me some books from time to time. ? 69. 我想要和同學們和睦相處。 I would like to get along well with my classmates. ? 70. 趕快，否則我們會上學遲到。 Hurry up, or we will be late for school. ? 71. 為了他能拍一些好照片，我借給他相機。 I lend him a camera inorder that he can take some good photos. ? 72. 我們最好別在公共場合大聲聊天。 We had better stop talking loudly in public. ? 73. 我剛才聽見她唱歌了。 I heard her sing just now. ? 74. 如果這場雨一直下著，會對我們生活不利。 If this rain keeps up, it will be bad for our life. ? 75. 她太小而不能照顧她自己。 She is too young to look after herself. ? 76. 我不再介意告訴我壞消息。 I no longer mind telling me bad news. ? 77. 從那以后，我不再給他看我的照片了。 From then on, I didn’t show my pictures to him any more. ? 五. 學校 ? ? 78. 我為我們的學校自豪。 I am proud of our school. ? 79. 我們的老師總是對我們很嚴格。 Our teachers are always strict with us. ? 80. 每天乘公交車上學花費我一個小時。 It takes me an hour to go to school by bus every day. ? 81. 我們的老師使我們繼續學習。 Our teachers make us carry on with study. ? 82. 開展這次測試要花費我們一個小時。 It will take us an hour to carry out thistest. ? 83. 為什么不提出一些趕上別人的好建議呢？ Why not come up with some good advice to come up with others? ? 84. 即使天氣很差，我們也必須盡力準時到學校。 We have to try our best to get to school on time even though the weather is terrible. ? 85. 我們的老師經常告訴我們永遠愛我們的祖國。 Our teacher often tells us to love our country for ever. ? 86. 從早到晚我們都忙于學習。 We are busy studying from morning to evening. ? 87. 請你把這些試卷分發給學生好嗎？ Could you please give out these papers to the students? ? 88. 在你交試卷前，你最好檢查一下。 You had better go over the paper before you hand in the paper. ? 89. 翻閱你們的作業花了我許多時間。 It took me a lot of time to go through your homework. ? 90. 我驚訝地問他為什么討厭學習。 I asked him in surprise why he hated studying. ? 91. 最終，他和我都及時到了學校。 In the end, both he and I arrived at school intime. ? 92. 我們班由 40 個學生組成。 Our class is made up of 40 students. ? 93. 每天走著上學花我 20 分鐘。 It takes me twenty minutes to go to school on foot everyday. ? 六. 個人興趣 ? 94. 我喜歡課后打籃球。 I like playing basketball after class. ? 95. 他樂于周游全世界。 He enjoy straveling all over theworld. ? 96. 除了滑冰外，她還討厭游泳。 She hates swimming as well asskating. ? 97. 我哥哥也喜歡跑步。 My brother likes running aswell. ? 98. 我姐姐和我一樣擅長唱歌。 My sister is as good atsinging asI. ? 99. 我既喜歡打網球又喜歡踢足球。 I enjoy playing both tennis and football. ? 100. 你愿意在晚上還是在白天工作？ Would you like to work by night or by day? ? 101. 我喜歡用水裝滿這個瓶子。 I like filling the bottle with water. ? 七. 飲食與健康 ? 102. 我們的健康與我們的飲食習慣相關聯。 Our health connects with our eating habits. ? 103. 好的健康取決于好的食物、鍛煉和足夠的睡眠。 Good health depends on good food, exercise and enough sleep. ? 104. 他很累以至于在課上睡著了。 He was so tired that he fell asleep in class. ? 105. 他一到那兒就病倒了。 He fell ill as soon as he got there. ? 106. 換句話說，健康就是一切。 In other words, health is everything. ? 107. 吸煙對健康一點兒好處都沒有。 Smoking isn’t good for health at all. ? 108. 他吃了很多垃圾食品以至于長胖了。 He ate so much junk food that he put on weight. ? 八. 體育與健康 ? 109. 首先，我們應該每天堅持做鍛煉。 Above all, we should keep doing sports every day. ? 110. 運動是很有趣的以至于幾百萬人喜歡它。 The sport is so interesting that millions of people like it. ? 111. 請你一個一個的遞給我球好嗎？ Could you please pass me the balls one after another? ? 九. 語言學習 112. 我每天花許多時間學習數學。 I spend a lot of time in studying math every day. ? 113. 他堅持努力學習，結果他取得了很大進步。 He keeps studying hard. As a result, he has made great progress. ? 114. 我看見他講英語仿佛他是一個美國人。 I see him speak English as if he is an American. ? 115. 只要你堅持努力學習，你會取得很大進步的。 As long as you keep studying English hard, you will make great progress. ? 116．我會像往常一樣繼續努力學習的。 I will go on studying hard as usual. ? 117. 只要你繼續努力學習，你會趕上別人的。 As long as you keep on studying hard, you will catch up with others. ? 118. 我們老師叫我們把這些句子翻譯成英語。 Our teacher told us to change these sentences into English. ? 119. 我們僅有很少的時間了，以至于我們不得不日夜學習。 We have only so little time that we have to study day and night. ? 120. 即使我們很累，我們也必須堅持努力學習。 We have to keep studying hard even if we are tired. ? 121. 自從我來這所學校以來，我就堅持努力學習。 I have kept studying ever since I came to this school. ? 122. 你們最好面對面地練習講英語。 You had better practice speaking English face to face. ? 123. 首先，我們應該盡我們最大的努力去記住盡可能多的單詞。 First of all, we should do our best to remember words as many as possible. ? 124. 從今以后我會在英語上花大量時間的。 I will spend a lot of time on English from now on. ? 125. 從那以后我不再害怕黑暗了。 I was not afraid of the dark any more from then on. ? 126. 你最好把它取下來。You had better get it down. ? 127. 我們從周一到周五上課。 We have classes from Monday to Friday. ? 128.我的老師經?；ù罅繒r間幫我英語。 My teacher often spends a lot of time helping me with my English. ? 129. 實際上，我告訴過他怎樣給別人發電子郵件。 In fact, I told him how to send emails to others. ? 130.為了使我的夢想實現，我不得不堅持努力學習。 In order to make my dream come true, I have to keep studying hard. ? 131. 我期待取得好成績。 I look forward to getting good grades. ? 132. 我經?；ㄔS多時間在詞典查單詞。 I often spend lots of time in looking up words in the dictionary. ? 133. 是該下定決心努力學習的時候了。 It’s time to make up our mind to study hard. ? 134. 多或少就一個小時的練習。 It’s an hour’s practice, more or less. ? 135. 今晚直到我完成作業才上床睡覺。 I will not go to bed until I finish doing my homework tonight. ? 136. 你為什么不按時交作業？ Why don’t you hand in your homework on time? ? 137. 我過去常常通過收音機學習英語。 I used to study English on the radio. ? 138. 請你再說一遍好嗎？ Would you please say it once again? ? 139. 再聽一遍怎么樣？ How about listening once more? ? 140. 我們應該為考試做好準備。 We ought to get ready for the test. ? 141.我們老師叫我們上課要注意黑板。 Our teacher told us to pay attention to the blackboard in class. ? 142. 我很高興你能指出我的錯誤。 I am glad that you can point out my mistake. ? 143. 老師叫我們記下重要的東西。 The teacher told us to put down something important. ? 144. 到目前為止，我已堅持學習英語 10 年了。 I have kept studying English for ten years so far. ? 145. 只要我們堅持講英語，我們會講好英語的。 So long as we keep speaking English, we will speak English well. ? 146. 這數學題很難，幾乎沒有學生能做出來。 The math problem was so hard that few students could work it out. ? 147．你學習越努力，你就會學得越好。 The harder you study, the better you will learn. ? 148．前幾天，我忙于準備考試了。 The other day, I was busy getting ready for the test. ? 149．為什么不考慮請老師幫助呢？ Why not think about asking the teacher for help? ? 150．我通常一醒來就開始學習。 I usually start to study as soon as I wake up. ? 151．老師請我們翻過來瀏覽下一頁。 The teacher asked us to turn over and look through the next page. ? 十. 節假日活動 ? 152. 我一到學校就忙于學習。 I am busy studying as soon as I arrive at the school. ? 153. 直到你登記了才可以住旅館。 Don’t stay in the hotel until you check in. ? 154. 直到你結賬了才能離開。 You will not leave until you check out. ? 155. 春節期間全家人都樂于聚在一起。 The family enjoy getting together during the Spring Festival. ? 156. 為了阻止人們陷入危險，我們最好排隊上車。 In order to stop people from being in danger, we had better get on the bus in order. ? 十一. 其它 ? ? 157．我認為鯨不是一種魚。 I don’t think that a whale is a kind of fish. ? 158．依據事實，我認為你是不對的。 According to the fact, I don’t think that you are right. ? 159. 你能同意那樣做我很高興。 I am glad that you can agree to do that. ? 160. 我想我們最好同意他的看法。 I think we had better agree with them. ? 161. 這臺電腦占據了太多空間。 This computer takes up too much space. ? 162. 英國人喜歡談論天氣。 English people like talking about the weather. ? 163. 我們樂于談及過去的時光。 We enjoy talking of old times. ? 164. 我后天想要呆在家里。 I would like to stay at home the day after tomorrow. ? 165. 前天，直到我做完了我的工作才回家的。 I didn’t go home until I finished doing my work the day before yesterday. ? 166. 我以前考慮要當一名工程師。 I used to think of becoming an engineer. ? 167. 建這座橋花了幾千人幾年時間。 It took thousands of people a few years to build the bridge. ? 168. 扔掉這些箱子是很浪費的。 It’s wasteful to throw away these boxes. ? 169. 天太黑，什么也看不見。 It’s too dark to see anything. ? 170. 我試穿一下這件外套你介意嗎？ Would you mind my trying on this coat? ? 171. 嘗試這個主意怎么樣？ How about trying out this idea? ? 172. 請你把收音機調低一點好嗎？ Will you please turn down the radio? ? 173. 沒關系！ That’s all right. ? 174. 我一到倫敦就給你打電話。 I will call you up as soon as I arrive in London. ? 175. 這本書過去屬于我的。 This book used to belong to me. ? 176. 我上學遲到了因為公共汽車壞了。 I was late for school because the bus broke down. ? 177. 我看見他闖入了。 I saw him break in. ? 178. 昨晚發生了一場火災。 A fire broke out last night. ? 179. 到目前為止他已經培養了幾百個孩子了。 She has brought up hundreds of children so far. ? 180. 他已建立起一個足球隊。 He has built up a football team. ? 181. 我偶然聽見她唱歌了。 I heard her sing by accident. ? 182. 順便說一下，我介意抽煙。 By the way, I mind smoking. ? 183. 我想召集所有學生開個會。 I would like to call in all the students to have a meeting. ? 184. 我看見一些樹葉落下來了。 I saw some leaves come down. ? 185. 我的新書已出版了。 My new book has come out. ? 186. 你的帳單共計 40 美元。 Your bill comes to forty dollars. ? 187. 太陽還沒有升起來。 The sun hasn’t come up yet. ? 188. 我總是把睡覺與死亡比較。 I always compare sleep to death. ? 189. 我媽媽喜歡把我跟別人比較。 My mother likes comparing me with others. ? 190. 我的夢想不再遙遠了。 My dream isn’t far away any more. ? 191. 請你幫我查一下下趟列車何時出發好嗎？ Would you please help me find out when the next train starts? ? 192. 你有兩個選擇：一是回去，另一個是逃走。 You have two choices： one is to get back； the other is to get away. ? 193. 靠近老虎是很危險的。 It’s very dangerous to get close to the tiger. ? 194. 他們一到田野就開始收割水稻。 They began to get in rice as soon as they got in the field. ? 195. 下車后你最好別脫外套。 You had better not get off your coat after you get off the bus. ? 196. 咱們盡快上車吧。 Let’s get on the bus as soon as possible. ? 197. 我通過電話告訴你我通過了測試。 I got through the phone to tell you that I got through the test. ? 198. 我每天盡力按時起床。 I do my best to get up on time every day. ? 199. 我過去常把一些舊書捐給了希望學校。 I used to give away some old books to the hope school. ? 200. 我會盡快把書還給圖書館。 I will give back the book to the library as soon as possible. ? 201. 她寧死不屈。 She would rather die than give in. ? 202. 別放棄你的希望。 Don’t give up your hope. ? 203. 干吧！別擔心它。 Go ahead! Don’t worry about it. ? 204. 別走開！ Don’t go away! ? 205. 時間過的真快！ Time goes by quickly！ ? 206. 繼續做運動吧。 Go on doing sports. ? 207. 繼續你的學業。 Go on with your school work. ? 208. 會議在繼續。 The meeting is going on. ? 209. 你出去時，請把燈滅了。 Please make the light go out when you go out. ? 210. 你必須按時上交練習冊，并且及時分發下去。 You must hand in the exercise books on time and hand them out in time. ? 211. 請稍等一下！ Please hang on a minute! ? 212. 別掛斷電話！我想告訴你重要的事情。 Don’t hang up! I would like to tell you something important. ? 213. 他經常得感冒。 He often has a cold. ? 214. 我以前聽說過他。 I used to hear of him. ? 215. 請隨便吃些魚。 Please help yourself to some fish. ? 216. 他經常幫我解決困難。 He often helps me out. ? 217. 她請我稍等。 She asks me to hold on. ? 218. 我很害怕以至于我屏住呼吸。 I was so afraid that I held my breath. ? 219. 建鳥巢花了幾百人三年時間。 It took hundreds of people three years to build the bird nest. ? 220. 長城總計 6700 公里長。 The Great Wall is 6700 kilometers long in all. ? 221. 你最好別站在我前面。 You had better not stand in front of me. ? 222. 剛才我聽見有人敲門。 I heard someone knock at the door just now. ? 223. 條條大路通羅馬。 All roads lead to Rome. ? 224. 打開窗戶讓新鮮空氣進來。 Open the window to let fresh air in. ? 225. 他把水放了。 He let out the water. ? 226. 我們過去以蔬菜和米飯為主食。 We used to live on vegetables and rice. ? 227. 我們有必要展望未來。 It’s necessary for us to look ahead. ? 228. 他看不起別人。 He looks down upon others . ? 229. 我們忙于調查此事。 We are busy looking into the matter. ? 230. 我剛才看見他在找東西。 I saw him looking for something just now. ? 231. 穿過森林時當心蛇。 Look out for the snake when you get hrough the forest. ? 232. 我討厭女人在公共場合化妝。 I hate seeing women make up in public. ? 233. 該我值日了。 It’s time for me to be on duty. ? 234. 他的照片在全世界展覽。 His photos are on show all over the world. ? 235. 從前，人們以捕魚為生。 Once upon a time, people live on fishing. ? 236. 他很激動，上氣不接下氣地告訴我這個好消息。 He was so excited that he told me the good news out of breath. ? 237. 他太懶，結果他失業了。 She is so lazy that she is out of work. ? 238. 我看到他經過了。 I saw him pass by. ? 239. 我會盡快還你錢的。 I will pay back your money as soon as possible. ? 240. 我幫她付了書錢。 I helped her to pay for the book. ? 241. 你為什么不挑出你的書呢？ Why don’t you pick out your book? ? 242. 我開車接他時見到一個箱子。 I picked up a box when I picked him up. ? 243. 他指向門向我示意上面的一幅畫。 He pointed to the door to show me a picture on it. ? 244. 防御火災爆發是很重要的。 It’s very important to prevent fire from breaking out. ? 245. 我們最好為未來儲存一些錢。 We had better put away some money for the future. ? 246. 你最好別推遲做作業。 You had better not put off doing homework.
247. 你最好穿上你的外套。 You had better put on your coat.
248. 請你把這幅畫貼在墻上好嗎？ Could you please put up this picture on the wall?
249. 我喜歡上學而不愿呆在家里。 I like going to school rather than stay at home.
250. 每人提到昨天的事。 No one referred to yesterday’s thing.
251. 我愿意把你當成我的朋友。 I would like to regard you as my friend.
252. 為什么不立刻請你老師幫忙呢？ Why not ask your teacher for help right away?
253. 你最好馬上給他回電話。 You had better ring him back right now.
254. 我一到美國就給你打電話。 I will ring you up as soon as I arrive in America.
255. 你要么逃跑要么投降。 You either run away or give in.
256. 他準備花光他的錢為他家買一棟房子。 He gets ready to run out of his money to buy a house for his family.
257. 我很高興我能挽救你的生命。 I am glad that I can save your life.
258. 我想要為你送行。 I would like to see you off.
259. 你必須盡快賣光所有的票。 You have to sell out all the tickets as soon as possible.
260. 你為什么不立刻派人請醫生呢？ Why don’t you send for a doctor right now?
261. 太陽既發光又發熱。 The sun sends out both light and heat.
262. 美國過去發射過許多宇宙飛船。 America used to send up many spaceships.
263. 是該分出好壞的時候了。 It’s time to separate the good from the bad.
264. 該釋放他們的時間了。 It’s time to set them free.
265. 直到我看見他們啟程才回來。 I didn’t come back until I saw them set off.
266. 我們打算早上出發。 We are going to set out in the morning.
267. 他們肩并肩地走進了教室。 They went into the classroom side by side.
268. 我會隨身帶些錢以便買些吃的。 I will bring some money with me so as to buy something to eat.
269. 就我所知，他不但是老師還是作家。 So far as I know, he is not only a teacher but also a writer.
270. 我們的夢想遲早會實現的。 Our dream will come true sooner or later.
271. 我的車有點毛病，因此我不能加速。 There is something wrong with my car, so I can’t speed up.
272. US 代表美國。 US stands for the United States.
273. 別說話了，該上課了。 Stop talking. It’s time for class.
274. 咱們停下來休息一下。 Let’s stop to have a rest.
275. 北京有許多名勝古跡，比如長城、頤和園等等。 There are a lot of places of interest in Beijing, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and so on.
276. 請你把它拿走好嗎？ Would you please take it away?
277. 別緊張，我會幫你學英語的。 Take it easy! I will help you with English.
278. 屋里很冷，你最好別脫下外套。 It’svery cold in the room, you had better not take off your coat.
279. 我們可以從容地為考試做準備。 We can take our time to get ready for the test.
280. 他取出了一些照片。 He took out some photos.
281. 昨天發生了一起交通事故。 A traffic accident took place yesterday.
282. 我取代了他。 I took the place of him.
283. 每天玩電腦游戲占用許多時間。 Playing computer games takes up a lot of time every day.
284. 我經常一出去就關上燈。 I often turn off the light as soon as I go out.
285. 剛才我阻止他把燈打開。 I stopped him from turning on lights just now.
286. 他把電視開得很大。 He turned up TV very loudly.
287. 我看見她在教室里走來走去。 I saw her walk up and down in the classroom.
288. 我過去害怕黑暗。 I used to be afraid of the dark.
289. 我習慣于晚飯后去散步。 I am used to going for a walk after supper.
290. 我很抱歉讓你等了這么長時間。 I am sorry to keep you waiting for me so long time.
291. 這道數學題太難，我做不出來。 This math problem is too difficult for me to work out. ? 292. 我一點都不擔心我的英語。 I don’t worry about my English at all.
293. 你最好記下地址。 You had better write down the address.
294. 我會盡可能經常給你寫信。 I will write to you as often as possible.
295. 總之，忘記不高興的事，繼續努力學習。 In a word, forget the unhappy thing and keep on working hard at your lessons.
296. 我相信如果你努力，一定會成功的。 I’m sure you can be successful if you try your best.
297. 你讀的書越多，你獲得的知識就越多。 The more books you read, the more knowledge you will get. ? 298. 很高興收到你的來信。 Nice to hear from you.
299. 只要你用心，沒有什么是不可能的。 Nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it.
300. 我期待你的好消息。I’m looking forward to your good news.